- We value the trust you place in easternfindings.com. We want to ensure that you understand what information we gather about you, how we use it, and the safeguards we have in place in order to protect it. If you have additional questions or would like further information on this topic, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. easternfindings.com may update this policy from time to time. Please check our policy periodically for changes.
How does easternfindings.com ensure that your information is secure?
- EasternFindings.com will maintain practices and procedures designed to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of customer information. We restrict and limit access to customer information only to those employees who need it to carry out their business functions, and educate our employees about safeguarding customer information and preventing its unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
What type of information does easternfindings.com collect?
- EasternFindings.com gathers customer information needed to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, and to administer our business. In order to best serve you, we may gather information from you in a few instances.
- First, when you visit our site, we may ask you to voluntarily provide information in a few circumstances. When you purchase items from easternfindings.com, we will ask you to voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information, such as, your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number. We need this information to process and fulfill your order and notify you of order status. Other examples of when we may ask you to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information include if you subscribe to our email program (information such as your name and email address), choose to provide us preference information (such as interests, product preferences, and items purchased).
- Second, in order to provide you with goods and services designed to meet your needs, we may collect demographic information (such as number of household members, age, and gender), purchase preference information, and mailing lists from third parties. We use this information to customize your experience on our website and to provide you with the most relevant products and services.
What information do we share and with whom?
- EasternFindings.com does not rent or sell customer information to outside marketers. We adhere to strict standards for providing quality products and services, responding to your needs, and protecting customer information.
- In certain circumstances, easternfindings.com may share your customer information with our trusted service providers that need access to your information to provide operational or other services. To ensure the confidentiality and security of your information, service providers must agree to safeguard your information in strict compliance with our policy. We also may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law or when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it.
What are "Cookies" and how does easternfindings.com use them?
- "Cookies" are small pieces of data that are stored in the memory of your browser on your hard drive.
Can I disable cookies?
- Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookie files on your computer by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying you when such a file is stored. Please take a look at your particular browser for instructions on this function.
Can I "opt out" of receiving promotional emails from easternfindings.com?
- EasternFindings.com may send you newsletters and emails with promotional offers only if you opt-in to receiving such emails. If you wish to unsubscribe to our email newsletters, promotions, special event information, sales notifications or other messages from easternfindings.com, please visit our home page. After entering your email address, select "Unsubscribe" and submit. You will be removed from our mailing list.
- When you order, whether online or by other off-line methods (telephone, fax, or postal mail), we require the following information which personally identifies you and which allows us to contact you personally: your name, address, daytime telephone number(s), your credit card number, expiration date, your name exactly as it appears on your credit card; and your email address. If you order off-line, you may elect not to provide us with your email address. You may also elect, at any time, to provide us with other additional information which personally identifies you.
General Privacy Statement
- It is our firm policy to NEVER sell, rent, share, or otherwise distribute in any way, with any third-party, entity, your name or any other information that you provide to us in connection with any order or inquiry placed through this Website, or by phone, fax, email, or postal mail. The only exceptions to this policy are: in order to comply with a valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpeona, or court order), or to protect the rights, property, or safety of easternfindings.com, our employees, or our customers.
Updating and Changing Your Personal Information
- You may contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 516-747-6640 to update or change any of your personal information (especially your postal mail address) that we have collected.
- We reserve the right to update or amend our policies regarding privacy at any time. Changes will be made directly to this page and the date of those changes will be posted at, or near, the bottom of this page.
We are committed to protecting your privacy online.
- Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to email@example.com.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you shop on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Web site's Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
- We collect your IP address for the purpose of system administration, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our site. We collect information from visitors to our site regarding the URL they came from, their IP address, domain types (e.g., .com or .org), the browser type used to come to the site, the country, state and telephone area code where their servers are located, the pages of our site that visitors viewed during their visit, and any search terms on our site.
- When you order from us, we collect personally identifiable information from you. If you order one of our products or services, we will collect and maintain your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information, order number, referring URL, IP address and a password. We collect this, and other information, as disclosed in this Policy, in order to fill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to send you promotional materials. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review the product order form and make changes and additions to the information it contains and these changes will be automatically kept for future use.
Online Surveys and Polling
- In order to improve our services to you, we ask some of our customers to voluntarily complete surveys, which may be collected by an independent third party. Individual survey answers are confidential, although Non-Personally Identifiable Information is collected and disclosed to third parties. If you do not wish to participate in a survey, simply decline to participate when asked.
Contact Information and Third Party Data
- If you contact easternfindings.com or our customer service representatives by telephone, email or letter, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. If you report a problem with our site, we may collect such information in a file specific to you. If you contact us through our feedback area or by calling one of our customer service representatives, we may ask for your name and email address in order to send you a reply. If other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or purchases on our site, we may keep the information in a file specific to you.
Surveys and Polling
- We use a third party surveyor to run optional surveys for easternfindings.com. That surveyor collects Non-Personally Identifiable Information for the sole purpose of providing reports to easternfindings.com about our shoppers' interests and opinions.
- The information collected by easternfindings.com is used only for the limited purposes of processing orders, keeping you informed about your order status, for statistical purposes, for improving our site and its performance, to serve ads, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties to charge your credit card, fill your order, deliver your order, and provide customer service. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment; and release your address and telephone information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
- We may release account information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, and safety of easternfindings.com, our users, or others. If customers do not pay us for products ordered, we may submit their account information to a third party collection agency.
Services Provided on Our Site
- Except as otherwise stated in this Policy, easternfindings.com does not disclose its customers' Personally Identifiable Information to other merchants.
Compliance with Service of Process or Law Enforcement
- Occasionally easternfindings.com may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. easternfindings.com fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
Security precautions to protect against the misuse or alteration of your information?
- At easternfindings.com you can be assured that your personal and account information is secure, consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our customers is of utmost concern to us. Our secure servers protect the information using advanced firewall technology.